Sekur aims to keep your trust while handling your personal information.
Sekur is subject to federal and provincial laws relating to privacy, including the Personnal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act.
Sekur takes very seriously all matters relating to confidentiality and takes the necessary measures to comply with these laws. By personal information, we mean information about you that you provide to us voluntarily and that identifies you.
Concerning the personal information you provide, only authorized people will respond to applications for which they are provided access to. At no time this information will be showed publicly, sold, or disclosed to third parties without your consent, except for the service for which you are registered or to comply with a court order.
The personal information we collect is used only to respond to online requests you submit to us.
As for using your email address, Visa Sekur will only use it to provide you information about your file of for communications with you, at your request.
Sekur respects many rules to protect your personal information:
- We do not disclose information about you without first obtaining your consent;
- If your application is denied, all documents relating to your application are automatically destroyed;
- To protect personal information about your application, Sekur is hosted by a secure server. In addition, the secure transmission of information is done via an SSL connection.
Sekur cannot be liable to you or anyone else for any damages whatsoever and regardless of the cause, which may result from the sites or the information or be linked, in any action or decision that you take relying on the site or the information contained therein, or any error or omission in the site or the information.
Categories of personal information we collect:
- Information about you on the application form: name, gender, birth date, phone number, address, email address, language preference, personal identification (id, social insurance number, driving license, health insurance card);
- Information about your transactions with us or third parties, such as account numbers, account balances, record of payment and account activities;
Purposes for which we collect your personal information:
Make decisions on applications, including verification of your identity
The card is owned and issued by All Trans Financial Services Credit Union Ltd. A TM licensee of Visa Int. and subject to Terms and Conditions. Visa Int./All trans Financial Services Credit Union Ltd. Licensed user.